In some estates and neighborhoods, street parking is the norm. If you go visit someone in such an estate or perhaps you live in one of such neighborhoods, here are some useful tips to keep your car safe from theft:
- Set your car alarm, lock your doors and close your windows every time the car is parked.
- Park in a well-lit area, this would reduce the chances of a car-jacking or theft.
- Use a steering wheel lock, it discourages any potential car thief as the time required to remove those might make the difference.
- Don’t keep valuables in the car. Always take your valuables with you when you need to park on streets or alternatively, keep those out of view at all times.
- If you can, avoid parking on the streets. Park your car inside a gated compound at all times; better safe than sorry.
Ensure you have adequate Auto Insurance. When everything else fails, a responsive and assured auto Insurance from FBN General Insurance is your last resort.
Call us now on 01-9054380