Home, they say, is where the heart is. Protecting such valuable should be a commitment every homeowner should make. This is why the FBN General Insurance FlexiHome is designed to ensure adequate cover for your treasured home.
The FBN General Insurance FlexiHome is a home content insurance cover that compensates the insured in the event of loss or damage to property belonging to the insured as a result of fire and/or allied perils.
The following are excluded from cover by the terms of this policy:
- Property more specifically insured under another policy.
- Deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, cheques, traveller’s cheques, securities for money, stamps, documents of any kind, cash, currency notes, manuscripts, medals, coins, motor vehicles and accessories, pedal cycles, livestock, phones, laptops, I-pads unless specifically mentioned herein.
- Property of the insured like wallpapers and the likes; external television and radio antennae, aerials, aerial fittings and masts.
- War, invasion, terrorism, nuclear exposure or explosion – including the resulting fire, radiation, or contamination
Premium can be paid through the following channels:
- Pay into our bank account (Please include your name and policy number on all payments)
- Do not pay cash to/through our agents or staff.
Our account details are as follows:
- FBN General Insurance-Retail Collection Account
First Bank Account Number: 2032934500
- On the receipt of the relevant supporting documents – Completed claim form, Photographs of the affected person(s), Doctor’s/Medical Report, Evidences of medical bills incurred and our offer will be communicated within 3 days of the receipt of the full documentation.
- Our settlement cheque/fund transfer will be made within 48 hours of the receipt of the executed discharge voucher.
The product is available in four (4) variants as shown below: